Thursday, April 23, 2009

Why I use the Internet=Wael Osama No.32


The internet is the network that links the world together. Today, the Internet is very important in our life. When I want to get information about any thing like(math, science, biology, sport, news, etc.),I go to the Internet. I can get it in seconds. I love to see things for sale online.In Sudan we cannot easily buy or sell any products online. We don't have credit cards.I also use the Internet to learn other languages and improve my knowledge. Also I play free game. There are many search engines that help me to search for the information I need. Moreover, the Internet connects people in different countries.I send emails to my friends and chat with them by Skype or Yahoo Messenger. All my friends, and I too, watch movies, download and upload files, design our own website. I am so glad because the Internet helps me to know friends and students like me from other parts of the world. I hope to show my country (SUDAN) to the whole world through the Internet.

No comments: